|Caster Sugar||100 gr|
Two ingredient Meringue recipe and oh so tasteful. Super simple and quick to make
- Separate the yolks from the whites of the two eggs and pour the egg whites into a mixing bowl.
- Begin whisking the whites really quickly using either a food mixer or electric hand whisk until they become nice and fluffy.
- Begin slowly adding the Caster Sugar whilst continuing to whisk.
- Keep whisking until the Egg and Sugar mixture becomes thick and shiny and can form still peaks.
- When you have a glossy meringue mixture, spoon out 6 meringue nests onto a baking tray lined with greaseproof or parchment paper.
- Place in an oven preheated to 130c for approx. 50 minutes. After the cooking time and once they begin to turn golden, remove from the oven, leave to cool and serve as part of your dessert.