Prawn Fried Rice
|Vegetable oil, divided||8 tablespoons|
|King prawn||400 gr|
|Garlic, minced||3 cloves|
|Red chili, finely diced||1|
|Onion, finely chopped||1|
|Rice, cooked||220 gr|
|Mixed vegetable||150 gr or 1 bag|
|Fish sauce||2 tablespoons|
|Spring onion, finely chopped||2|
- In a wok, heat 2 tablespoons of oil over a medium heat. Fry the beaten eggs in a hot wok
- Once cooked push the eggs to a side and add the prawns to the other side
- Fry until the prawns are just cooked. Remove the egg and prawns from the wok and set aside.
- Heat the wok until hot and pour in 6 tablespoons of oil
- Add the garlic, chili and onion and stir until fragant.
- Add the rice and vegetables and fry until rice turns slightly brown and the veggies are thoroughly cooked.
- Add the cooked egg and prawns add the fish sauce and stir until everything is well mixed together.
- Serve in deep plates along with some lime juice and spring onions