|Margarine or butter||125 gr|
|Soft Brown Sugar||125 gr|
|Golden Syrup||75 gr|
|Porridge Oats||225 gr|
|Seeds (Sunflower or Pumpkin||25 gr|
|Chopped Sultanas or Apricots||25 gr|
- Pre-heat the oven to 180C.
- Line the baking tray with greaseproof paper.
- Melt the margarine or butter with the sugar and syrup.
- Stir in the porridge oats, seeds and chopped sultanas and mix thoroughly.
- Put mixture into the lined baking tray (20cm) and smooth the top with a knife or the back of a tablespoon.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown
- Take out of the oven and score into slices, leave until cool.
- When cool cut up into the slices and bag them