Slow Cooker Garlic Ranch Mushrooms
|fresh whole white mushrooms, cleaned||20 ounces|
|Butter, cubed||1 cup|
|cloves garlic, minced||3|
|dry ranch dressing mix||2 ounces|
|grated Parmesan cheese||1/3 cup|
- Place the mushrooms in the slow cooker.
- Place the butter and the garlic in a medium microwave-safe bowl and heat until the butter is melted. The garlic will infuse the butter with flavor.
- Mix the ranch mix in with the garlic butter and pour on top of the mushrooms.
- Sprinkle with the Parmesan cheese.
- Cook in slow cooker on low for 5 hours until the mushrooms are tender.