|Ye English Sausage (Farmshop)||8|
|Union||1 big one|
|Potatoes||2 medium ones, peeled and in chunks|
|Smoked paprika||2 tsp|
|Cube tomatoes in sauce||2x 400 gr tin|
|Red wine||a splash|
|Baked beans||1 can|
|Bacon Lardons||1 pack|
|Carrot||1 big one|
|Pointed sweet pepper||1|
|Mushrooms||as many as you like|
|Worcestershire sauce||to your taste|
- Bake the bacon until it’s crispy.
- Put the sausages in the slow cooker and put all of the other ingredients on top including the bacon plus baking fat
- Try to stir as much as possible.
- Set the slow cooker to low and leave it there for 7 to 8 hours.
- 30 minutes prior to the finishing time place the dumplings on top of the food mix and finish in 20 to 30 minutes. If you like you can turn the dumplings half way